Imagine… A seamless digital experience, where every touchpoint is simple, valuable and relevant.
Sounds like music to your ears? Keep reading!
Creating best-in-class digital experiences asks for exceptional digital talent. That’s why we’re looking for a new UX/UI Designer at Rombit.
Together with a self-steering team you will work on future-proof digital solutions. Your role within this team is to design an excellent user experience for our clients. You understand who the users are, their tasks, responsibilities and goals, their abilities, their preferences and you can design digital touchpoints that fit those needs and abilities to let them easily and intuitively use these digital touchpoints.
Sounds nice? Great. Check out the vacancy!
- You apply the UX Design process from A to Z using the available best practices and guidelines: research, definition, design, prototype, validate.
- You understand both the user needs as well as the business needs of our clients and translate them into clear-cut customer/product requirements.
- You facilitate the research & requirements gathering process (workshops, interviews, meetings, observations, usability testing, …).
- Based on your research you’re able to define the MVP and visualize the application’s structure through information architecture, wireframes and interaction design.
- Using your wireframes, you create useful prototypes that can be validated with users via usability testing.
- After the final iterations, you provide annotated and high fidelity versions of your wireframes and are responsible for the handover via user stories in a backlog to the development team.
- You have the ability to manage expectations and increase overall customer satisfaction.
- You are not afraid of managing client expectations and have no issue with representing the client’s point of view within the internal team.
- Min. 2 years experience as a UX/IT professional
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the scrum methodology
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze, understand and elicit business problems
- Create wireframes, storyboards, information architectur, user flows and (basic) prototypes
- Conduct workshops and training sessions
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Being able to effectively prioritize and manage backlogs
As a person, you embrace Rombit’s values:
- Be curious: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- Numerous advantages on top of your salary: meal vouchers, company car, insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent and meetups
- Autonomy, openness, trust and flexibility
- A spot in a self-steering team, with room for your input. The more, the better!
- A challenging and fun scale-up environment. Think hackathons, ping pong sessions, team buildings…
- You’re welcome in our modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp. It’s easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of). We’re flexible when it comes to working from home. It’s the output that matters to us.