Test Automation Engineer
Revolutionize the creation of human-like intelligent machines!
Robovision is a scale-up that develops software to collaboratively create intelligent automation solutions. At Robovision we are growing fast and always looking for new talent to help develop new products and markets. Robovision is currently active in Agriculture, Manufacturing, Retail, Medical and Smart Cities.
You will be involved in the development of our Robovision AI platform. You will join our existing Robovision QA team.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Designing, developing and executing UI test scripts, using Python and Pytest
- Designing, scripting and executing API/Web Service test scripts
- Designing, scripting and executing performance tests
- Collaborating actively with the manual team to detect good candidate automation test cases
- Assisting the team in creating and maintaining a structured and reusable test approach, which can easily show scope and coverage to Product Managers and Project Managers
- Exercising a Risk Based Business Driven test approach
- Generate clear and understandable test reports and/or dashboards, preferably highly integrated in the CI/CD pipeline
- Analyzing and investigating execution failures leading to script updates or bug reports
- Explain your way of automating and be able to enthuse your colleague test automation engineers, but have the same flexibility regarding other ones approach
- Give realistic estimates for analysis, scripting, execution tie and follow-up so that it becomes possible to generate a tight but executable test automation schedule
- Setting-up your test environment, being able to deploy a new release on this environment so that you have at all times an operational environment
- Good team player, able to work independently where and when required
- Good communication (written & verbally) in English
- At least 2 years of experience in UI test automation of a web based application.
- Hands-on knowledge of API/WebService testing in different integration test levels
- Ideally, insight and experience how to perform performance testing and how to obtain the necessary requirements for this task
- Good knowledge of test design techniques and test methodologies, such as ISTQB® or TMap Next®
- Good knowledge and clear experience in setting up (and maintaining) a modular, highly reusable and data driven test automation framework which delivers a robust execution with the least possible maintenance
- Experience with Jenkins and Kubernetes
- Must be a fast learner, proactive, able to work independently and take initiative with minimal supervision while hitting deadlines
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ownership and personal organization are essential
What We Offer
We offer a competitive performance-driven compensation package.
You will enter a highly motivated QA team, coming from different disciplines and backgrounds. We believe great teams bring great ideas to life. We value proactive team members with a strong sense of ownership, people who are able to imagine the world they want to live in and are ready to solve any problem to make it happen.
You will get the exciting opportunity to join us and help shape our product's future.
Your Life @ Robovision
What matters to you when you are looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really has an impact on the way humans and machines are collaborating? What about somewhere where you are challenged by intelligent minds and can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust, where everyone has a voice? If so, then Robovision could be your next career step. Join us and see how your contributions are enabling things you never thought possible.
Ownership, Share to Grow and Efficiency are our key values.