Are you a natural problem solver? Do you love variation and do you like contact with many people?
Then make sure to read more and who knows, perhaps you might join our team!
As a Support Engineer you are responsible for supporting and maintaining the infrastructure environment for our clients. You will analyze problems and look for the best possible solution. To do so, you will use a ticketing system. Furthermore, you will install and configure new servers, documentation, patching, …
In short, you will have a versatile function where you will work with several technologies: Active Directory, O365, Windows server, Microsoft Azure platform, business specific applications, hardware, networks, … .
Who we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent through experience
- You have at least 2 year of experience in a similar position (servicedesk / support / system administrator)
- You have broad technical knowledge of Office 365, Windows server, network administration, hardware
- You have knowledge of or interest in MS Azure, ITIL
- You are a real team player
- You have strong reasoning skills and love resolving problems
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, good knowledge of French is a plus
What we offer
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from diverse sectors
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward