Team Algorithms develops product-grade computer vision algorithms. While our codebase revolves around AI, we don’t just train models in a notebook; we integrate the training and inference processes into our platform and make them robust towards edge cases and performant on multiple GPUs.
Our algorithms are directly usable by end-customers in a no-code setting to train and infer on their own datasets. We also provide computer vision related building blocks to project engineers for reuse or customisation in specific projects. Team algorithms does not come in direct contact with customers.
- Implement feature requests across the algorithms codebase, touching machine learning code and platform code
- Spotting opportunities for refactoring to simplify the codebase or increase performance
- Help design and implement new tooling to automate testing, benchmarking, releasing & deployment processes
- You will apply and guard best practises to manage our growing codebase, including following the correct release flow by doing code reviews
- You understand that software engineering is not just code and that a feature cannot be done without necessary documentation and testing
- Work with machine learning colleagues and guide them towards proper software engineering principles where possible
- Communicate closely with the teams building the underlying platform
- It’s always possible to focus on more data science related tasks if you are interested
- Masters in Computer Science or similar based upon experience
- 3+ years of experience in large codebases
- Proficient in Python and multiple software architectures
- Experience with git, docker, CI/CD pipelines for testing automation
- An interest to learn about and get involved with basics of deep learning and computer vision
- You’re pragmatic and can show stepwise progress, but you apply good software engineering principles and don’t hack it in by default
- You’ve got ownership; you see tasks through to the end and you want to dig in on issues
- You’re sceptical of any ideas including your own
- You are able to estimate your tasks and execute them within an agreed timeframe
Nice to haves
- Experience with CUDA, Tensorflow, pytorch or other GPU computing frameworks
What We Offer
We offer a competitive performance-driven compensation package and autonomy to support our existing customers.
You will enter a highly motivated team, coming from different disciplines and backgrounds. We believe great teams bring great ideas to life. We value proactive team members with a strong sense of ownership, people who are able to imagine the world they want to live in and are ready to solve any problem to make it happen.
You will get the exciting opportunity to join us and help shape our product's future.
Your Life @ Robovision
What matters to you when you are looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really has an impact on the way humans and machines are collaborating? What about somewhere where you are challenged by intelligent minds and can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust, where everyone has a voice? If so, then Robovision could be your next career step. Join us and see how your contributions are enabling things you never thought possible.
Ownership, Share to Grow and Efficiency are our key values.