⠀Who we are?
At no-wire, we’re keen on working with passionate people. Since **innovation is part of our DNA, you’ll get the opportunity to continuously improve and evolve your skills as a **developer. And since we’re all about long-term co-creation with our clients, you’ll help develop **new concepts **and ideas from scratch to complete end products and maintenance.
As an embedded developer at no-wire, you’ll get the opportunity to learn new skills and share your knowledge with our colleagues. You’ll get to deliver a carefully **crafted **and tested application. As we work in a **constructive **environment, you’ll get the chance to **review **code from your colleagues to provide them with helpful feedback so we can all **learn **from each other.
⠀What you got vs. what we need
- You have good knowledge of the **C program language **and interest in Rust.
- You know your way around the Linux kernel, userspace and / or real time operating systems (RTOS).
- You like well designed code, supported by continuous builds, unit testing, constructive code-review process and a supportive culture of identifying and fixing bugs.
- You like working in a team.
- You like to read datasheets for sensors, microcontrollers and implement drivers for them.
- You value end-to-end and in-depth security.
- You have some experience with or have interest in **cloud **concepts e.g. Kubernetes.
- Having previous experience in working in an **Agile **environment is a plus.
- Your ambition and drive are more important to us than your degree.
⠀At no-wire, we’ll compensate you for your skills, enthusiasm and your contributions to our team!
- A** competitive salary and extralegal benefits**.
- A chance to make an impact by working on challenging innovative products & services:** **with our developers by your side, you’ll both be challenged and supported by our experts!
- A team of** passionate people **and an inspiring talent community: you’re becoming part of not just any team, but a strong team of ambitious professionals aiming for innovation and continuous improvement. We’re happy to share our knowledge with you and are delighted that you can share yours.
- -⠀Our families and lives outside of our jobs are very important to us: our schedules are flexible to reflect and support that.
- -⠀**A complete electronics R&D lab: you’re becoming a part of a group that loves tinkering. **With our focus on IoT, we have all the tools available.
- -⠀**An optimal working atmosphere in a trendy office loft at the center of Kortrijk, away from traffic: **you’ll come for the view, but stay for the awesome colleagues surrounding you at this amazing Kortrijk-based office. And don’t forget the free ‘sandwiches at the office’ at lunchtime.
- If you don’t meet 100% of these qualifications you should still seriously consider applying.
- Sounds interesting? Join us and become part of our awesome no-wire team here at Kortrijk!