About The Role
As a senior engineer, you will play an important role in realising FixForm’s ambitions by producing quality code and preparing the platform for growth. You will join a small team of internal and external engineers, with chances to grow along with the company. You can count on a strong co-founding team with solid experience in building successful companies.
What will you be doing
We are looking for a full-stack engineer, ideally with an extra focus on the front-end to complement the more back-end oriented colleagues:
- You design the overall architecture of the web application.
- You maintain the code quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- You collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- You maintain the code integrity and organization.
- You convert mockups and designs to visual elements.
- You will be co-responsible for implementing security and data protection.
- You like working in a start-up environment and you have some affinity with cloud-based SaaS platforms.
- You know where information can be found and actively search for it. You can think for yourself and challenge the information you find. You document everything an in such way that everybody can understand what is happening and why.
- Willingness to learn: nobody is perfect! We value a continuous learning & growth mindset.
- You have experience with PHP (Laravel framework).
- You have a solid understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- You write readable quality code and know how to write meaningful tests.
- You are familiar with the SOLID principles and know how to apply design patterns where needed
- You know CI/CD
- You can have meaningful discussions and insights about the product and UX/UI.
- You have experience with mobile-first designing, Tailwind CSS and/or Vuetify.
What you will be offered
- Attractive salary depending on the seniority of the profile
- Early equity: we believe in sharing the succes of FixForm
- The possibility to grow with the company
- Flexible working time and location
- Healthy work environment: we value a good work-life balance
- The best hardware: life's too short to be waiting for your tests to run
Why you should join us ❤️
- Be part of a small team with big plans. We're still very much refining our plan of what next-generation building management looks like, and you can be part of it.
- Have freedom and influence the direction of the product and company
- Work with an experienced team and investors that built well-known startups (Netlog, Delta, Rydoo, Realo, ...)
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at FixForm.
We look forward meeting you!