Smart Contract Backend Developer (Remote)
No items found.
CI CD build server
Unbox® makes it easy to achieve efficient, transparent and targeted distribution of funds - not limited by flexibility, security, scalability, integration, speed or innovation. Join our dynamic team with decades of experience and a passion for doing well by doing good.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design smart contracts for enterprise and community products
- Design Dapp/DeFi protocols specifically tailored to an UTXO-based ledger more specifically Cardano’s Plutus
- Research and develop scalable and efficient eUTXO models
- Establish standard practices and methodologies for engineering in the team
- Work in a small, fast-paced team to rapidly develop and iterate on features
- Work with a high amount of ownership and autonomy
- Write well-tested, well-documented, performant, clean, and re-usable code
- University degree Computer Science (or equivalent) or a relevant role in a crypto/tech startup environment.
- Good proficient in Haskell
- Understand Cardano’s eUTXO model
- Exposure to Plutus Core and Cardano’s PAB
- Knowledge of modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Good level of English
- Bonus: Previous experience with web3 company
Ontdek onze volledigebedrijfspagina
Geen vacatures gevonden
Medior Front-End (Angular) developer