Senior front-end developer
Build the platform of the future with us
Zapfloor is changing the way people interact with their offices. We're one of the leading providers of workspace management platforms across Europe. Whether it’s about safely returning to the office, booking a meeting room, announcing a visitor, or renting out coworking spaces; we build technology to give people what they need, when they need it.
Zapfloor is committed to building a team with thriving team members. We welcome them, support them and launch them into new heights. We love to work with people that work hard, are eager to learn and develop themselves on a technical, professional, and personal level. Maybe that's you?
Who are we looking for?
ou will be part of the engineering team of a fast-growing and highly skilled team that is building a great Prop tech product. You will define together with the team the overall front-end architecture of all our different applications. You understand business requirements and maintain quality and ensure code integrity and code organization. CI/CD is the way you like to work. You will review code of your team members to ensure best practices are implemented.
The role is based at our Antwerp office but can also be done remotely.
The success of the role lies in owning and scaling difficult modules in our front-end applications.
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 3-5 years solid work experience as a Frontend developer
- General technical excellence - you see how things work independently
- You have a deep knowledge of JS frameworks (VueJS, React, ..)
- Knowing what you are building is something you take for sure
- Back-end experience is a plus
- Mobile app development is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills of the team is an important factor
What zapfloor can offer you
- Opportunity to work with a highly skilled and experienced technical team
- A competitive salary
- Choose your favorite zapfloor enabled devices
- Nice holiday plan
- Team events & Friday drinks
- Conferences across the world
What you need to know about zapfloor’s team
- A positive mindset
- Our team shares an upbeat and positive attitude where every idea is welcome.
- We are generous
- We empower each other to improve and see opportunities to grow and learn.
- Our team has big ideas
- The opportunities are in front of us, they’re massive and will require big & bold thinking.