Senior Front-end developer
As a Senior Frontend Developer at Green Island, you will take a leading role in the development of a high quality interface for a ‘cashless system’ in physical gambling halls.
What you’ll do
- Lead the development of features for the client of both our state-of-the-art cashless system used in physical gambling halls
- Coach junior developers
- Play a significant role in building the next generation of our frontends using a modern technology stack
- Design and implement a rich component library that can be used across products by other developers
- Write readable and efficient code in a React environment
- Write tests that prove the correctness of your code
- Help investigate and solve problems reported by clients
- Collaborate with backend developers and UX/UI designers to deliver a high quality product to our customers
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology, multimedia, computer science, engineering
- A deep understanding of React and its library ecosystem
- Good knowledge of best practices for APIs
- You always make an effort to write clean code that is easy to understand and change
- You are excited by building software that is used by thousands of people every day, across the world
Why choose us?
- 26 paid vacation days per year
- Flexible working hours
- Very competitive salary
- Company car / mobility budget
- High-end company laptop
- Company phone with mobile subscription (unlimited texts/calls/data)
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
Interested? What’s next?
At Green Island, we are committed to a transparent, smooth, and enjoyable interviewing process. First, we will carefully review your application. Next, we will invite you for an in-person or an online first-round interview, depending on the situation. During this interview, we will focus on getting to know you better and evaluate whether you are a good fit for the company, both culturally and technically. Finally, you will be invited to a last-round interview, where we will delve deeper into your technical skills. After each round, we will respond to you within 1-3 business days.
Of course, we understand that every situation is different. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to accommodate your schedule. We look forward to meeting you.