Excited by developping a new solution to track fraud and corruption ?
You will be developing server-side logic, defining and maintaining the structure of our product data sources together with our team of data scientists; you will ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end as well as security and reliability of the service.
You will be in close contact with our front-end team to define the RESTful APIs which will be consumed by our web application but at the same time you will also define and document our SaaS API which will be directly integrated into our customers systems.
- Work together with PO and Front-End to transform business needs into API definition
- Work together with DevOps to ensure CI/CD
- Write clean, top of the class, performant, secure and reusable OO code
- Code with performances in mind to ensure responsiveness, high data throughput and platform scalability
- Follow secure coding best practices
- Attend regular meetings with the Front-End, Data and Business teams
- Document APIs to ease system integration
Education and experience
- BS or higher education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT-oriented degree program
- 5+ year proven experience in a similar position
- Vast knowledge of C# .NET (with a focus on .NET Core), SQL, RESTful web-services
- Working knowledge of Python and Java is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux and experience in developing cloud solution is a big plus
- Thorough understanding of application security concepts such as: authentication and authorization mechanisms, data validity, data integrity, data confidentiality, data availability, logging and monitoring at different levels of the stack, and user non-repudiation
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects to meet goals without management oversight
- Team player, at ease in a small but skillful team and a fast-paced working environment
- At ease working with JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, GIT
- Experience working with agile scrum methodology