SAP SD Senior Functional Analyst
Role: SAP Sales & Distribution Senior Functional Analyst
Location: Ireland (Limerick), Belgium (Beerse)
Job Type: Permanent
In Johnson & Johnson we are transforming our traditional ERP solution into the latest and greatest S/4 HANA solution supporting our PHARMA business to be ready for the digital revolution.
We are recruiting for the role of SAP Sales & Distribution Senior Functional Analyst to design and deliver end-to-end solutions and systems within our EMEA SAP systems, working across a variety of business areas, including finance, logistics, integration, operational reporting, and management reporting. Our team is a multifaceted group of technology professionals working from multiple locations.
The role will be working from home until C19 restrictions are lifted. Going forward you will be able to select a flexible work model allowing you to operate up to 40% from home.
- You will be working on global complex projects of a cross-functional nature
- You will be applying conceptual knowledge and technology to solve complex business processes and procedural problems
- You will lead, manage and perform the gap analysis based on current configuration/functionality, design, configuration, enhancement, testing and implementation of both established ECC systems and SAP HANA systems in line with agreed timeframes, business requirements and global standards.
- Testing cycles for developed solutions will be done in a validated environment
- You will work as part of a scrum team and participate in scrum team ceremonies and interact with your team mates virtually
- You will creates/maintains a controlled system documentation following Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) deliverables
- You will lead, resolve customer complaints/technical issues in collaboration with support team and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
Experience And Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as an SAP Sales & Distribution Analyst
- 3+ years of functional analyst experience in S/4HANA deployments (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in big program implementations where multiple applications are involved
- Comprehensive experience of Agile Product Development with a strong focus on delivery.
- Strong techno-functional skills (configuration, customization, business/functional knowledge) in Supply Chain modules to configure systems per requirements.
- Supporting stakeholders, colleagues, peers, and developers throughout the project lifecycle, to help them understand your designs and refine as necessary
- Co-ordinate technical landscapes across all products to promote reusability, scalability, and modularity (microservices).
- Understanding of application integration to connect and enhance our applications and automation of business processes.
- First rate communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written, and the ability to influence non-technical and technical staff
- Ability to work constructively and collaboratively with other experts and teams, with the ability to adapt and compromise
- You are open to occasional travel (up to 10%).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
What’s On Offer:
As part of the Johnson & Johnson family, you’ll enjoy
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition
- Strong development tools and opportunities
- Engagement with local community associations
- A competitive salary and bonus
- An extensive list of benefits including a strong pension plan, health insurance etc
- Health and wellness programs (on-site & virtual fitness)
- Paid maternity leave, parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements