Safety & Security consultant
Do you get excited when thinking about solving complex safety & security problems? Do you have commercial flair? Keep on reading!
Rombit Technics is looking for a safety and security consultant to join our team. We make an impact in the world of safety and security by enabling our customers to frictionlessly keep their license to operate.
As a Safety & Security consultant you’ll be the sparring partner and advisor for our clients. As an experienced consultant, you’ll detect known and unknown risks taking place at our clients industrial site. You’ll advise our clients about safety and security requirements, make suggestions and design safety specifications.
- You’ll perform security plans for our clients from A-Z. From advice, to delivery, installation and afterservice.
- You’ll perform security audits, consultancy and advisory assignments at our clients.
- You deliver quality prevention advice related to fire safety, work safety and security.
- You organize safety research, inventorize risks and look for appropriate prevention measures.
- Together with the team you design internal emergency and intervention plans, design evacuation plans, ..
- You support the commercial strategy by actively searching for new clients and guarding a great relationship with existing clients.
- You work on multiple projects related to smart security and technological innovations.
- You have at least 5 year experience in a similar role or have relevant industry experience
- You are interested in working in the domain of Safety & Security at (heavy) industrial sites
- You’re iInstinctively customer-focused
- You have excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Knowledge of PFSO, ISPS is a plus
- Certificate “conception in alarm systems and control panels” is a plus plus
As a person, you embrace Rombit’s values:
- Be curious: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- Numerous advantages on top of your salary: company car, insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions, and meetups
- Autonomy, openness, trust, and flexibility
- A spot in a self-steering team, with room for your input. The more, the better!
- You’re welcome in our offices in Antwerp Port. Easily accessible by car and we’ll take care of your parking space.