A.S. Adventure IT Services is a young and dynamic team that builds the best software for the five countries that our company is present in. We support our premium outdoor retail brands, such as A.S. Adventure, Bever and Cotswold Outdoor, so they can prepare our customers for their next adventure. All of our solutions start from the idea that we want to be innovative on the market by looking for new processes and technologies. Technologically speaking we are an 'early adopter' of trends: we use cutting edge technology to realize our projects. As a group of 60 colleagues we are very result driven and pragmatic. Within the team, people are given the opportunity to experiment: our vision on employees is that everyone must be able to fully develop themselves.
As a company we are working Agile, we use the SCRUM methodology to a T, which enables us to have a very short 'time to market'. Due to the continuous growth of the AS Adventure Group we're now able to present this great job opportunity for an experienced QA Test Engineer to join the Quality Assurance / IT Delivery Team.
Your next adventure:
- As a Test Engineer, you are part of the QA and IT Delivery Team, which mainly supports the customer facing web applications for the AS Adventure Group. Our business stakeholders are using our web platform on a daily basis to support their e-commerce activities. Together with the Test Automation Team, your main responsibility is supporting the development teams by guaranteeing test coverage and quality across environments.
- Analyse functional & business requirements and formulate solutions from QA perspective.
- Create and execute test plans and test data for all things related to our e-commerce platform.
- Document and maintain our test case repository.
- Problem-solve, perform root cause analysis, log and retest defects in close collaboration with the development teams and Automation Engineers.
- Perform regression testing on our e-commerce platform.
- Take ownership of features from QA perspective and ensure a close feedback loop to the development team and other stakeholders.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree;
- You have a quality focused personality. You are service oriented and see satisfied customers as the ultimate goal.
- You have excellent analytical skills and able to translate requirements into test plans and scripts.
- You have a solid experience in testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JSON – experience with the AEM is a plus.
- You have experience in working with multi-disciplined teams in fast paced environments with short release cycles.
- Experience with Scrum and Jira is a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English – knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You take initiative and are a team player. Experience of working in a virtual team with external people is a plus.
- A.S. Adventure gives you the opportunity to work at an innovative market leader, internationally active with its head office in Antwerp.
- The IT-organisation and its high-quality solutions are a driving force to support the strong growth and you will help shape it.
- A market-based salary package (simply put: it's good).
- On the job training.
- Adventurous colleagues and a driven management team.
- Bootcamp 2x per week, running happens every day (so also on the job training).
- A great office space, with ample showers and a well-stocked pantry.