What You'll Do:
As Product Manager, you will work with internal and external business partners to help define and document the product requirements needed to create world-class invoice-to-cash products. You will collaborate with development & quality engineering leads to define requirements, design detailed functionality, and advocate the development process through to implementation. You will quickly become an expert with our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions and target markets, and use that knowledge to facilitate the growth of our product suite.
- Manage product backlog, user stories, and cross-product dependencies
- Serve as the primary interface of the business with the Agile team and take ownership for ensuring a prioritized backlog is maintained so each successive sprint can be planned clearly and efficiently
- Evaluate new feature enhancement requests based on market demand, ROI and client impact
- Lead our SCRUM team to deliver 100% of our sprint and release commitments on-time
- Provide clients with the appropriate guidance and direction with regards to roadmap priority
- Collaborate with Dev/QA leads during product development
- Work with product marketing and technical writers to assist with marketing, training and end-user documentation
- Persona test new features throughout the release and coordinate test fest prior to release go live with internal stakeholders
- Review monthly prospect win loss reports with Product Marketing
- Identify and leverage Beta clients to assist with developing and trialing new functionality and solutions
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Proven ability to successfully manage product backlog in a fast-paced, product-centric environment – 7+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrable understanding of software solution design, including the technical knowledge to understand how API changes affect and enable a product
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile methodology
- Ability to plan for the future strategy while maintaining the current delivery
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to lead release activities from analysis through to implementation
- Ability to work directly with clients in user forum, round table, or customer outreach sessions
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in a SaaS, online payments, software or product-centric business preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or a related field (or equivalent experience)
Who We Are:
iController, a Billtrust Solution, is a leading B2B provider of intelligent solutions for collections management. With more than 500 customers, iController is a powerful resource for credit and collections professionals. For the past 15 years, we have had remarkable success thanks to our innovative platform and our most important asset, our employees.
Billtrust is a leading provider of cloud-based software and integrated payment processing solutions to simplify and automate B2B commerce.
What You'll Get:
- Work hybrid: We have really nice offices to work from, but you can also regularly work from anywhere you like. #LI-Hyrbrid
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- We understand Diversity and Equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Billtrust. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
- Country specific perks and fringe benefits