What you tell at a party you do for a living
I work as a developer in a fun, no-nonsense IT company in Antwerp. The team I work with is specialized in OutSystems, one of the many software languages in IT-land. We build apps rapidly and custom made at the same time. A win-win! I do this for internal projects and I also work at the client.
What you actually do
OutSystems provides a low-code rapid application development and delivery platform that enables seamless integration of custom code. That means that it combines high speed with custom development.
- So, as a developer you assist in the implementation of OutSystems applications for internal projects and projects for our customers
- You look particularly for creative solutions within specific missions both in a project and a consultancy context
How to tackle this
You are a flexible and enthusiastic developer, who thinks ahead and sees solutions where others see problems. On top of that, you’re an entrepreneurial consultant with a passion for science and a nose for opportunities. Your eyes are focused on detail and you have the ability to think in solutions. Finally, you contribute to our company vision by sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues.
We offer you
- a no-nonsense environment with lots of room for personal initiative
- and a competitive salary along with a Flex Income Plan
- an attractive package of extras such as a company car with fuel card, laptop, group and hospital insurance
- the opportunity to build your career in the direction you like and at your own pace, with our guidance and challenges
- and a long list of special group offerings and reductions
- a brand new office gym with a personal trainer
What we ask of you
- You have basic knowledge of web development
- Knowledge of OutSystems is a plus to us
- Strong expertise of HTML (5) and CSS3 are required
- On top of that, you master a query language
- Dutch is your mother tongue, your English is fluent and speaking French is a plus