Do you want to be part of a close, experienced and passionate team, working with state of the art technologies? Would you like to work closely together with your teammates? We’re looking for you!
Together with functional experts, scrum masters, UX designers and other developers, you will work in an inspiring, high-paced and fun environment. We work on software projects according to the agile methodology (SCRUM) and in close collaboration with our customers.
What will you do as Java developer?
As a Java developer your input will help shape the future of the company, we will count on you to coach other developers and steer our approach for various projects.
You are able to work closely together with the business, willing to go the extra mile and love to tackle new challenges. You get excited about new technologies and are always eager to learn more.
What We Offer
We will offer a competitive salary and compensation package that includes a company car, fuel card, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, net allowance, laptop and phone contract.
But more importantly you will have the opportunity to work in a company with a very open culture: we work hard but we make sure we have a lot of fun along the way, we trust and empower everyone to take decisions and we encourage everyone to grow and develop to become the best version of themselves.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in any of the following technologies: Java, Spring Boot framework, NodeJS, designing and implementing RESTful API’s
- Also interested in frontend development? We work mostly with Angular, React and React Native.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS is a plus
- Preferably you have a master's or bachelor’s degree in IT
- You are able to help set up the architecture for our projects, selecting the right technologies to serve the business need and review UI designs
- You are willing to develop yourself and learn new technologies
- You are fluent in English; Dutch or French are a big plus