At ZinderLabs you’ll work on the technical design and development of unique Web-Applications and backend-systems for a list of diverse and challenging clients.
YOUR FUTURE CHALLENGES
- Technical Design and Development of robust Web-Applications and full-stack Application Architectures
- Cloud-driven development using everything from Microsoft Azure or their cloud-competitors
- Champion in Agile practices and Continuous Delivery
- Coaching and supporting your colleagues
- Be an ambassador for ZinderLabs and safeguard our reputation
- You have been working in C# and .NET for a while now
- You have experience with Dependency Injection and Dependency Management (NuGet)
- You understand the essential relationship between Containerisation and Microservices
- Some experience with frameworks like React, Vue, Angular. But we aren’t looking for specific experience. We like you to understand the underlying principles.
- Well-informed on obvious development practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Test-Driven Development
- Clean Coding advocate who likes to chat about concepts like DDD, SOLID, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch, and professional fluency in English.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You come to work within a fast-growing company with a culture that is best defined as professional and pleasant.
We’ll make sure you feel at home and support your career path. You’ll get ample opportunities to grow as the company grows. With our transparent wage and function trajectories, you get a clear idea of what to expect of your career with us.
You’ll be welcomed by a team of talented people who work for a list of diverse and challenging clients.
- A competitive wage in line with your experience
- A company car with fuel pass
- MacBook Pro or a Lenovo workstation, the licenses you need, etc. You choose your tools.
- Health Insurance and Group Insurance
- Internet for your home office
- Various possibilities for learning and personal growth
- Flexible working hours and multiple office locations