👉 What is IntelliProve?
IntelliProve is a fast-growing MedTech startup with the ambition to make a lasting impact on today's medical landscape. Our mission is clear: to save lives by improving health monitoring. We develop a unique processing engine that enables healthcare providers to measure vital parameters through a smartphone's camera: fast, contactless and without expensive medical equipment. We measure heart rate, respiration, blood pressure and oxygen saturation. Our technology is revolutionizing the measurement of vital signs during home monitoring and teleconsultation.
💪 Who are we looking for?
As a full stack developer, you will join our technical team and work on the technology to retrieve vital parameters from a video. This involves designing and implementing new algorithms and building pipelines for processing and testing.
Skills we are looking for:
- A degree in computer science, engineering or relevant industry experience.
- Experience in Python (> 5y).
- Open to continuous learning and development.
- Knowledge of AWS.
Skills that give you an edge:
- You value solid engineering principles such as clean code, rapid prototyping and scalability.
- You’re experienced with devops, CI/CD or working in a cloud environment.
- You have a good knowledge of signal processing and video processing/streaming. Extracting vital signs from a video involves some clever processing, so these skills sure are an added value!
- You have a knowledge of machine learning.
- You have experience with data science and deploying data pipelines. We work large amounts of video data, pulse rate signals, etc., and knowing how to efficiently handle this is a plus!
- You have experience with cross-platform mobile development in React Native or Flutter. Our customers use a mobile app which we develop in-house.
- You’re excited to work in a high-growth environment.
🚀 Our values and our team
We are looking for a colleague who shares our values. As individuals we are smart and talented, as a team we are unbeatable. We value openness, enthusiasm and a solution-oriented attitude. We help and inspire our colleagues to bring out the best in each other. You will find yourself in a dynamic environment, where you can fully leverage your own passion and expertise to shape the future of an ambitious startup with high social impact. We are part of the Imec accelerator track, surrounding us by a diverse, multicultural team of experts in the technical and medical fields, which gives you the ideal conditions to grow and develop your skills.
🥇 What’s in it for you?
- A competitive renumeration package that evolves with the success of IntelliProve.
- Flexibility to work remotely, from wherever you want, but also the possibility to join us at our office in the heart of Ghent.
- You’ll get the time, support and training to acquire the necessary skills to build top-notch backends and become an expert in your field.
- Fun team activities and after-work drinks!
- You get all the nice equipment you need!