As a fellow software engineer, you will be joining the Intigriti development team, working on both front- as well as backend.
You will be taking part in feature analysis, incident investigation and impact & risk reporting, log monitoring, ... but mainly actual hands-on programming. Furthermore, you will gain access to our own bug bounty program where you will be confronted with intriguing security issues and become responsible for finding and applying a fix for the most creative attack vectors in the field. Our team always appreciates a healthy opinion on our current technologies/methodologies and loves exploring new options for continuous improvement. At Intigriti, our focus is on group effort rather than individual results.
- General system engineering and (user) administration
- Designing the solution to best fit the needs of the business
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Maintain and continuously improve code quality
- Continuously improve your code, based on (ao.) peer reviews; Act as reviewer yourself and relay your speciality knowledge to the team
- Take part in grooming new features and (platform) technical architecture
- Server log monitoring and incident resolution
Meet our technology stack
- Typescript, HTML, Sass, C#
- .NET 5, ASP.NET Core
- Angular 12
Nice to haves
- Experience with (a subset of) technologies: Redux, Rabbitmq, Mediatr, CQRS, EventStore, Svelte, Graylog, GKE
- Experience with (a subset of) the following databases: MongoDB, Postgresql, Redis
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Native in Dutch & fluent in English, both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in software security and bug bounty is an asset
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Stress resistant & you can keep a clear focus on the resolution in an incident-context
- Positive service-oriented personality
Industry-wise, we think cybersecurity is a great place to be. We provide full training and onboarding to our new starters, **setting you up for success. **In 2020 we raised our Series A funding, enabling us to grow in several European markets.
We are the proud winners of Deloitte's Rising Star award in 2020, and in 2021, we won Deloitte’s Fast 50 award... We offer flexible progression opportunities as we grow, encourage internal development, and create a career path that suits you.
We are Europe's #1 'Ethical Hacking and Bug Bounty platform. Intigriti is a fast-paced start-up in hyper-growth mode giving you the opportunity to learn, develop and progress in an exciting/expanding industry. By harnessing the ‘wisdom of the crowd’, Intigriti connects over **+45,000 ethical hackers from 130 different countries **with organizations to test and improve their security on a continuous basis. This approach is the evolution of security testing and is more suitable for today’s dynamic environment.