We build innovative digital products with a focus on technologies like Java (Spring Boot framework), NodeJS, Angular, React and React Native.
We work on software projects according to the agile methodology (SCRUM) and in close collaboration with our customers. Together with functional experts, scrum masters, UX designers and other developers, you will work in an inspiring, high-paced and fun environment.
As a senior developer your input will help shape the future of the company, we will count on you to coach other developers and steer our approach for various projects.
You are able to work closely together with the business, willing to go the extra mile and love to tackle new challenges.
What We Offer
We will offer a competitive salary and compensation package that includes a company car, fuel card, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, net allowance, laptop and phone contract.
But more importantly you will have the opportunity to work in a company with a very open culture: we work hard but we make sure we have a lot of fun along the way, we trust and empower everyone to take decisions and we encourage everyone to grow and develop to become the best version of themselves.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in any of the following technologies:
- Back-end development: Java, Spring Boot framework, NodeJS, designing and implementing RESTful API’s
- Front-end development: Angular, React or React Native
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or AWS is a plus
- Experience with Firebase is a plus
- Preferably you have a master's or bachelor’s degree in IT
- You are able to review UI designs and you are able to discuss the impacts something might have on the application you are building
- You are able to work closely together with a tech lead to help set up the architecture for our projects, selecting the right technologies to serve the business need
- You are willing to develop yourself and learn new technologies
- You feel comfortable working by yourself as well as in a Scrum team
- You are able to work together closely with business experts
- You are fluent in English and either Dutch or French