At SettleMint, we make blockchain technology deployment, solution development and integration practical for enterprise. We do so with our Blockchain Platform as a Service solution that strips out complexity and magically takes away all the technical pain points a blockchain journey involves, from setting up and running nodes for a variety of technologies, to interacting with smart contracts via API.
Our core product is a platform (TypeScript/NestJS/React) that deploys entire blockchain environments on-demand on a variety of hyper clouds and in on-premise situations. As a full-stack engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the microservices, APIs, and frontend, and responsible to add new features to the platform (more clouds, more blockchains, more services).
We would be happy to define and craft the perfect role for you at SettleMint. We want to encourage taking up responsibility outside your defined role to achieve successes together.
- Architect and build new solutions centered around blockchain and adjacent technologies like IPFS
- Be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the BPaaS platform
- Broadening your understanding of new technologies in the space and working actively to support them within the platform
- Work with clients all over the world to implement our platform
Skills and qualifications
- Few years of experience and a proven track record using TypeScript
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies, DevOps, ...
- Open source experience is a plus (a well-curated blog, upstream accepted contribution or community presence)
- Minimum 2 years of Blockchain experience, and if you don't have it, no worry, just convince us that you are the perfect fit.
- Full-time employee (on payroll - no freelance)
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Office in Leuven (Belgium), working from home policy
- Worldwide travel and conference visits (post covid...)
- Mandatory residence country: Belgium
Don't worry if you can't check all the boxes. Motivation and a can-do attitude are equally important.