About this job
Codifly is the place to be for enthusiastic and passionate people who want to develop the best complex digital solutions. And needless to say, at Codifly, we realize that it’s our employees that make the difference and we equally recognize that a competitive salary alone will not make happy people. We provide the best technical equipment, focus on quality, promote continuous learning and work hard on company culture.
The Full Stack Developer will play a role in helping Codifly to achieve the next level. Together with the team he will develop fast and scalable web applications, native applications and web servers.
- You have a bachelor degree in Informatics or master degree in computer science.
- You are conversational in both Dutch and English.
- You are ready to work both on-site and remote, depending on the evolution of the COVID-19 crisis.
- You have an EU, EEA or Swiss citizenship or have a work permit valid in Belgium.
- You have experience with the latest frontend technologies (React, Apollo, Redux, Webpack, HTML5, CSS3) and backend technologies (Node.js, Express/Koa, web sockets, NoSQL-databases, PostgreSQL).
- You consider security a vital aspect and have a deep interest in security-related concepts (HTTPS, JWT, OpenSSL, CSRF, XSS, SQL Injection, OAuth…).
- Your development skills extend past coding. You are able to create modern, scalable web application architectures that work.
- You have a good understanding of the principles of SEO.
- A background in functional programming is considered to be a plus.
- You know how to use agile techniques and tools to iteratively develop and ship complex software products.
- You unify with our mission of reinventing the connected world and identify with our core values.
- As we are a startup, we need you to be flexible, creative and involved. And positive. Always.
- You are self-employed, but you can also work in a team. Have we already said we require you to be flexible?
- You are customer-oriented, focussed on realizing customer's wishes while respecting time management, but without loss of any quality.
- Personal growth.
- Responsibility and challenging projects.
- A competitive salary with thirteenth salary & double holiday pay.
- Author’s fee.
- Meal vouchers & ecocheques.
- Group insurance & hospitalization insurance.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week); flexible working hours & possibility for part-time telecommuting.
- Referral bonus / Project bonus.
- Personal Macbook Pro with external keyboard and trackpad.
- Smartphone (Android device or iPhone) with phone subscription.
- Free snacks and hot/cold drinks
- Group activities.
- A total of 42 paid holidays (20 holidays, 12 compensating holidays and 10 public holidays)