Robovision is a Ghent-based technology company focusing on computer vision and AI deep learning. We were awarded “Scale-up of the year” by the Flemish government in 2020 and reached Deloitte's Top 10 of fastest growing tech-companies in Belgium in 2021.
With a mission to open up the human-machine revolution to the leaders of tomorrow, we offer companies a cutting-edge AI platform and expert services to solve challenging use cases with visual data. We help build vision-based applications for automation, robotics and advanced systems in several markets including agriculture, manufacturing, retail and healthcare.
With exciting challenges laying ahead—new products, growing markets and businesses, and guided by our three core values of taking ownership, sharing to grow and improving efficiency, we’ll need the support of talents like you to meet these challenges. Join us!
What you will do
- Design and implement web-based tools for managing machine learning pipelines and artefacts together with data visualisations.
- Work closely with functional analysts to understand UX challenges and suggest improvements.
- Work closely with backend engineers to seamlessly integrate with frontend systems.
- Deliver web applications that are useful to diverse groups, e.g. professional design engineers
- Write and maintain reusable components with clean, modular patterns for the Robovision design system
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience building modern web applications using VueJs, React/Redux or similar libraries.
- Experience in maintaining component based design systems
- Strong UI and graphic design sensibilities.
- Your code is clean with a clear architecture
Nice to haves
- Experience with WebGL, or THREE.js
- Experience contributing to a large-scale distributed systems project
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms and frameworks