Let’s introduce ourselves properly, our claim to the market is “building the agency of the future”. This is not an arrogant proposition. It’s a goal. Something to strive for. It’s a mission we believe every agency should embrace, because we all know the advertising of tomorrow will be different from the advertising of the last decade.
And yes, technology plays an undeniable role in this revolution. Our vision of “the agency of the future” is about collaboration and integration. We don’t believe in divisions between media-buying and creative work. They need to work together, way more than they are typically doing today. It’s also about aligning image building marketing with performance campaigns. It’s about striving for effectiveness instead of mere efficiency.
What we are looking for
To remain the best, we are looking for the best people. We want someone who can use the expanded capabilities of new technologies to push the boundaries of what's possible. Now and in the future. In short, we’re looking for a clever front-end developer who wants to help us build the agency of the future.
We are looking for a developer who can translate ideas, concepts and designs into prototypes and working projects. Whether it’s a small landing page, a full blown website with dynamic content, a mini game or a screen ad: you make it happen. You work together with our creative team, designers and other developers to create dynamic web projects.
- We expect you to be fluent in HTML5, CSS and JS
- Git has no secrets for you
- A keen eye for design is a plus
- Excellent programming skills, regardless of language
- Strong analytical mind
- Problem solving
- Deadlines are no problem for you
- Strong interest in web technology
- A full-time job, with the possibility to partly work from home. Work-from-home is here to stay.
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience
- A chance to work for A-list brands
- A digital-oriented communication environment that builds on the strengths of creativity & performance
- A chance to broaden your knowledge and skills
- An open, family atmosphere
- A learning environment to develop your talent and skills
- Coffee and soft drinks, fresh fruit & friday-afternoon beers
Our offices are located in Kortrijk and in the up-and-coming neighbourhood of Leuven: de Vaartkom. Our team consists of 30-some (and growing fast) young creatives, media experts, strategists, project & account managers, developers, motion designers and graphic designers. All of whom are equally extraordinary, incredibly enthusiastic and driven to create cool stuff.