As digital product designer, you effortlessly translate each customer request and the needs of users into clear wireframes, intuitive **prototypes **and finished designs. You have an eye for detail and are always looking for the right balance between ‘beautiful’ and ‘user-friendly’ in your designs. You know that design is not about how it looks, but how it works. You also believe in the importance of user-centered design and are not afraid to do user tests yourself.
Who we are looking for
- You already have a number of years of relevant practical experience
- You make sure you fully understand the challenges of our clients and end users, so you can deliver the right solution and value for them
- You can translate qualitative and quantitative data into useful and actionable experiences
- You can easily turn insights into user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes that represent exactly what needs to be designed/developed
- You have experience with user research and are not afraid to prepare and execute user tests yourself
- You are fluent in the use of prototyping/design tools such as Miro, Sketch, Figma, Axure, Adobe CC, Invision, …
- You know the relevant UI design patterns and are thus able to come up with an interface that works on different digital touchpoints
- You are a good communicator and someone who collaborates easily with developers, data experts and business stakeholders
- You like to work in a team, but you can also work independently
- You are interested in the latest technology trends
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English
- Knowledge and experience in setting up and managing design systems
What we offer
- An attractive salary with numerous fringe benefits, such as a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance, expense allowance, meal vouchers, etc.
- The best of both worlds: the flexibility of working in a small team and the advantages of a larger company
- An open and flat corporate culture where personal initiative and entrepreneurship are stimulated and valued
- An environment where innovation is the driving force, which also translates into the type of projects and customers
- A personal development path: together with you, we map out a growth path, where you can count on numerous workshops, training courses, events, etc.
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP-reward