DevOps-Site Reliability Engineer
At SettleMint, we make blockchain technology deployment, solution development and integration practical for enterprise. We do so with our Blockchain Platform as a Service solution that strips out complexity and magically takes away all the technical pain points a blockchain journey involves, from setting up and running nodes for a variety of technologies, to interacting with smart contracts via API.
Our core product is a Helm/Kubernetes backed platform that deploys entire blockchain environments on-demand on a variety of hyper clouds and in on-premise situations. As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the charts, deployment practices and add new features to the platform (more clouds, more blockchains, more services).
We want every person in the team to understand how our infrastructure works. We see this role in close collaboration with the development team, so both parties can learn from each other and improve the platform.
We would be happy to define and craft the perfect role for you at SettleMint. We want to encourage taking up responsibility outside your defined role to achieve successes together.
- Design, build and automate new solutions centered around Kubernetes/Helm and blockchain
- Be responsible for solutions which maintain configuration and robustness of systems
- Analyze performance, metric placement and interpretation, and capacity planning
- Troubleshoot and debug runtime issues with software and clouds
- Bring order in the chaos that is blockchain node deployments and maintenance
Skills and qualifications
- Few years of experience and a proven track record using Kubernetes/Helm
- Proven experience in a programming and/or scripting language
- Strong familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies, chat-ops, etc.
- Open source experience is a plus (a well-curated blog, upstream accepted contribution or community presence)
- Full-time employee
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Office in Leuven (Belgium) with working from home policy
- Worldwide travel and conference visits (post covid...)
- Mandatory residence country: Belgium
Don't worry if you can't check all the boxes. Motivation and a can-do attitude are equally important.