At SettleMint, we make blockchain technology deployment, solution development and integration practical for enterprise. We do so with our Blockchain Platform as a Service solution that strips out complexity and magically takes away all the technical pain points a blockchain journey involves, from setting up and running nodes for a variety of technologies, to interacting with smart contracts via API.
As our core product works with multiple protocols, we are constantly broadening and deepening our support for these protocols while also adding new ones. We are looking for experienced developers to join the team to take the breadth and depth of support for these technologies in our platform to the next level.
When we say experienced, we mean experience in being a developer, debugging, architecture and best practices. We do not care in which technology this experience has been built up (though we use Kubernetes/Helm, NodeJS/TypeScript primarily, React/TypeScript) since these best practices are applicable in any language. The same goes for formal education, we are much easier to convince by a cool open-source project than by a shiny diploma. A combination of both is also cool.
In terms of blockchain experience, 5+ years is very rare as the technology is relatively fresh. We are, however, looking for new colleagues that have already moved beyond a ‘hello world’ experiment with Ethereum, Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Indy... Preferably, you have full-stack experience from running and configuring the nodes, to the contracts and applications on top.
Please also bear in mind that Developers at SettleMint work both on the product, and on client configurations. A customer-centric approach is a must.
We would be happy to define and craft the perfect role for you at SettleMint. We want to encourage taking up responsibility outside your defined role to achieve successes together.
- Help build enterprise-grade blockchain network infrastructure
- Create full-blown blockchain applications
- Collaborate on building services to enhance the developer experience
Skills and qualifications
- Few years of experience and a proven track record
- A full-stack profile
- Minimum 2 years of Blockchain experience, and if you don't have it, no worry, just convince us that you are the perfect fit.
- Full-time employee
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Office in Leuven (Belgium) with working from home policy
- Worldwide travel and conference visits (post covid...)
- Mandatory residence country: Belgium