Algorhythm is a scale-up with a big **passion for data **and a crystal-clear vision of a data-driven future. Algorhythm is about value creation, innovation and helping customers become data driven. That is what we stand for at Algorhythm. Are you our missing link?
Who is our brand new Data Scientist?
As a Data Scientist you’re an** important asset** in our team. You’re the go-to person for colleagues with less experience and are ready to support with the further development of our Data Science Unit at Algorhythm. Your pro-activity is what defines you, and you’re always eager to share your passion and knowledge for **Machine Learning Technologies **with clients and colleagues.
- You design and maintain end-to-end Data Science projects.
- By using Python and/or other development tools you develop the necessary Data Science pipelines: data collection, data transformation, and machine learning model development.
- You’re able to actively collaborate with different stakeholders (management, product owners, IT, business…) to answer all their data related questions.
- New technologies and innovations in the field of Data Science have no secrets for you, you’re technologically flexible and you’re always eager to expand your knowledge. We offer great training opportunities at Algorhythm, but we also rely on your own initiative.
- As part of our Data Science unit, you’re contributing by improving existing processes and taking initiative to optimize and automate them.
What do we expect from our Data Scientist?
- You have experience with Data Science projects.
- You have solid programming skills,** Python **is a must.
- Experience with MLOps is an added value.
- Experience with AI and Data Science projects in a cloud environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of or experience with Process Automation and Application Development are an added value.
- You can easily connect AI, Data Engineering, Data Visualization and Data Architecture.
- You have a great passion for data and are eager to learn new technologies, such as: NLP, Computer Vision, …
- You are precise, analytically strong, and always think in terms of solutions.
- You’re a fluid communicator both internally as well as externally on IT and business level.
What do we offer our Data Scientist?
- Being part of a scale-up within the Cronos network: you will be working within the mature context of the Cronos Group, the largest IT-network of Belgium.
- An inspiring environment: everyday, we’ll support you to learn new things and to push your boundaries.
- Great colleagues: you’ll be working in a team who are always eager to share their knowledge and make fun during team events, lunches and our annual ski trip.
- A flat structure: you’ll work in a working environment with a flat structure and an open culture in which everyone is approachable and every voice counts.
- A flexible workplace: you can work from Kontich, Lummen, Ghent or Turnhout to keep your work-life balance in good order. It’s up to you.
- An attractive salary: supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone, meal allowance and insurance
Apply today and we’ll be happy to get to know you over a cup of coffee!