What do you bring to the party?
Do you like to help people? Do you like puzzles?
We're looking for someone to become part of our team delivering world-class analytics and data solutions to our customers.
Does growth drive you?
We favour a collaborative approach by working alongside our customers to offer the synergies that come from combining our collective experience, know-how and their
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for helping our clients design and implement modern and centralised data analytics solutions. We help organisations to build data pipelines, data lakes and data warehouses to power their analytics.
You know your responsibilities
- Work with a wide variety of data sources.
- Solve data puzzles to unify client data into a centralized data hub.
- Be at the bleeding edge of technology and advise clients in the most favourable approach.
- Work closely with your clients and their users to capture their needs and support them with the most favourable approach.
- Scope and deliver engagements with clarity and a solution-driven attitude.
- Build a “trusted advisor” relationship with your clients.
You're a great addition to the team
- An excellent understanding and working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience designing and implementing data marts, data lakes or data warehouses.
- Ability to develop and apply relevant data modelling techniques (e.g. Kimball, data vault).
- Experience designing and implementing robust data pipelines.
- Experience managing resources in the cloud ecosystem (e.g. AWS, Azure GCP).
- Strong understanding of ETL and ELT principles.
- You express yourself fluently in English.
- Dutch, French or any other languages are a plus!
You have the Biztory mindset
- You want to be highly involved in our Data Domain competence centre.
- You like to share your experience and knowledge within our growing team.
- You want to find your place as part of our team of committed and passionate data people.
If you're still reading, we want you!
We are looking for people with all backgrounds, experience levels, and a passion for further development.