About The Role
We are looking for a Data Engineer, who has successfully completed challenging projects in advanced analytics and artificial intelligence. If you have a passion for data and you care about sustainable buildings, you are the one we are looking for! You will be tackling interesting challenges in making our data smart, in order to predict failures and provide the facility teams from our customers with suggestions to supercharge their operations. You will help shape our data science strategy together with experts from Delaware consulting and a Senior Data Engineer (consultant).
What will you be doing
- Prepare FixForm for the launch of its premium version, where we will leverage image recognition and NLP to supercharge the operational team of our customers.
- Designing & building data architectures including the design & set-up of scalable (big) data lakes, scheduled transformations & data governance
- Use new and existing Machine Learning techniques both on small as well as big data and develop new algorithms where necessary
- Come up with new, data-driven, innovative ideas to generate value from our data sources
- You like working in a start-up environment and you have some affinity with cloud-based SaaS platforms.
- You know where information can be found and actively search for it. You can think for yourself and challenge the information you find. You document everything an in such way that everybody can understand what is happening and why.
- You are social, communicative, and like to work in a team
- Willingness to learn: nobody is perfect! We value a continuous learning & a growth mindset.
- Passionate about analytics, machine learning technology & SaaS applications
- A track record of multiple advanced analytics and AI projects
- You know the ins and outs of cloud platforms like AWS and/ or Azure.
- Good knowledge of databases and excellent coding skills (Python)
- You are able to explain complex models and techniques in clear, intuitive terms
What you will be offered
- Attractive salary depending on the seniority of the profile
- Early equity: we believe in sharing the succes of FixForm
- The possibility to grow with the company
- Flexible working time and location
- Healthy work environment: we value a good work-life balance
- The best hardware: life's too short to be waiting for your tests to run
**Why you should join us **
- Be part of a small team with big plans. We're still very much refining our plan of what next-generation buildings management looks like, and you can be part of it.
- Have freedom and influence the direction of the product and company
- Work with an experienced team and investors that built well-known startups (Netlog, Delta, Rydoo, Realo, ...)
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at FixForm.
We look forward meeting you!