Datashift is a very fast growing consultancy team with a focus on delivering solutions that answer business questions with data and facts. For our Data Governance practice, we are looking for a skilled **Senior Consultant **with hands-on experience in the field of Data Governance. Somebody who knows and understands the values and can convey it to upper management & stakeholders alike.
Do you have 3 to 5 years of experience of which at least 2 to 3 years in the field of data governance or strategic data roadmaps; or in (IT) audit and process analysis. And the prospect of helping to grow a company that believes in together creating an impact with Data at our customers sounds good? Then we are delighted to receive your personal application and we’ll contact you for an interview and a (virtual) cup of coffee.
- Support clients in their journey towards becoming data driven by bridging the gap between business and technology;
- Able to understand the strategic goals of a company, pinpoint the value of data and understand + communicate the role and value of Data Governance in this regard;
- Translate the above in a clear well defined roadmap and understand which approach to use when (pilots & pocs vs roadmap);
- You are responsible for the overall quality of delivery and coaching of your more junior colleagues;
- Participate in customer advisory on the set-up of data departments and teams (incl. defining roles and responsibilities).
- Master degree in the field of Business Economics, Business Analytics or Information Management;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in consulting or service-oriented environments of which at least 2 in the area of data governance;
- Experience with Collibra (projects) is a plus;
- Able to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines;
- Outstanding problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of data landscapes within an organization and understand the end to end dataflows (source to output / consumer);
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
Your Growth Path
- Datashift is a firm believer in growing through it's people. We will guide and support you providing a multitude of opportunities to develop and grow in the direction you want. However we equally believe that it's you who takes ownership of your growth. That's why we give you the tools and the driving seat, it's up to you to grab it;
- In this particular role, we expect you to become a leading member of the competence center within your domain. Not only developing your own skills but coaching and guiding more junior (in this matter) colleagues;
- Datashift is a fast growing company where opportunities to deepen your expertise or widen your horizon by taking on new responsibilities are a given.
- A highly entrepreneurial team where initiatives are highly valued and room is given to grow;
- A no-nonsense working environment where you will have a direct impact and deliver meaningful results (whilst having a lot of fun);
- Excellent terms of employment;
- Joining a fast growing company means growing together with it: learn new skills, take a variety of responsibilities and opportunities that continuously present themselves;
- Fringe benefits including continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas;
- The opportunity to grow together with Datashift in terms of capabilities as well as financial benefits;