Imagine… Tomorrow, you’ll spend an entire day on a container ship, observing the crew. Why? Because that’s your favorite way of researching.
As a BA at Rombit, you get to choose how you will approach your next analysis challenge. You’re part of a self-steering team. Your colleagues love sharing knowledge. So do you. Together, you decide how to help your customers – mostly industrial companies in the port of Antwerp.
Every day, you’re contributing to exciting Internet of Things solutions. Remember ‘Romware’, the digital bracelet for social distancing and contact tracing? It was designed by your fellow Rombiteers.
You can’t wait until the Covid-19 pandemic is over, so you can head to the office – a spacious building at the Meir in Antwerp – and play ping pong with the team.
Sounds nice? Great. Check out the vacancy!
- You understand both the business needs as well as the user needs of our clients and translate them into clear-cut customer/product requirements.
- You facilitate the research & requirements gathering process (workshops, interviews, meetings, observations …)
- You understand the business context. You make sure the solution tackles the problem instead of the symptoms.
- You’re able to define the MVP and visualize the application’s structure through mockups, information architecture and Business Process Diagrams.
- You are pro-active on stakeholder management; balancing the different needs of different stakeholders in the decision-making process.
- You have the ability to manage expectations and increase overall customer satisfaction.
- You represent the client’s point of view within the internal team (proxy product owner).
- You’re able to propose innovative solutions to integrate new insights gathered during the project
- Build and maintain well-organized documentation tuned to each individual project.
- Min. 2 years experience as an IT Business Analyst, a Product Manager, or a UX professional.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the scrum methodology
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze, understand and elicit business problems
- Model data and processes
- Conduct workshops and training sessions
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Being able to effectively prioritize and manage backlogs
- Experience with User Experience Design
As a person, you embrace Rombit’s values:
- Be curious: By challenging the status quo & embracing the unknown, we allow ourselves to discover new perspectives
- Be brave: By simply having the balls, we will fix anything
- Be one: By being a close-knit team, we create more valuable solutions for our customers
We offer you...
- Numerous advantages on top of your salary: company car, insurances, bike leasing, eco cheques…
- A personalized training budget, frequent knowledge sharing sessions and meetups
- Autonomy, openness, trust and flexibility
- A spot in a self-steering team, with room for your input. The more, the better!
- A challenging and fun scale-up environment. Think hackathons, ping pong sessions, team buildings…
- Once the Covid-19 crisis is over, you’re welcome in our modern and spacious office in the center of Antwerp. It’s easily accessible by public transport and car (parking space will be taken care of)