About this job
You are a highly motivated, experienced Senior Backend Developer, longing for growth in an ambitious organisation, where you can bring your excellent skills and your technological passion to the table.
An entrepreneurial climate in a high paced environment is where you feel at your best and where you contribute to finding new technical and mobile solutions. You take ownership, guide and inspire your team and interact closely with your CTO and in new and challenging projects. This way you assure we serve our end-users even better.
What will you do?
- You make sure the back-ends you and your team develop are secure, professional, functional and exceed our customers expectation
- You write RESTful web api’s for web and mobile applications with cutting edge technology (C#, .NET Core)
- You analyse the given problems/functionalities from an in-depth approach and manage the application architecture to keep it maintainable, secure and performing
- You elevate your team by guiding technical analyses, explain complex concepts and manage application design
- You are excited by taking on assignment outside your comfort zone
- You love to explore new technologies, find out their benefits and discuss them with our CTO
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor, Master or Engineering degree in computer sciences or related fields and around 5 years of relevant experience in .NET and C#
- You have good knowledge of .NET Core, asp.net web api, REST, sql server. Knowledge of azure and postgresql is very appreciated
- You have a firm grasp of programming fundamentals and architectures and are eager to share this knowledge or explain complex concepts with your team
- You take on ownership and have the ability to inspire and lead your colleagues
- You speak fluently English and Dutch and are able to work in our Antwerp office twice a week, in non-covid times
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial company culture characterised by short communication lines, high degrees of autonomy, and a transparent & open communication
- An ambitious, fun and professional working environment where everyone is at the top of their game
- A supportive and collaborative team spirit and a feel- at-home-atmosphere
- High-end customers and cool projects
- An attractive pay with company car or mobility budget, hospital- & group insurance and all other extra-legal benefits
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Plenty of space to develop, grow and take on responsibility!