How should we process the gigantic daily amounts of data into useful insights? How can we optimise processes to improve the efficiency of our organisation? Which software tools can simplify the lives of our employees? How can we commercialise internally developed tools? As a Junior IT analyst in Econopolis, you will work on these types of questions. You will translate the business requirements into technical solutions, work with a large amount of data and develop software tools yourself.
- Provide technical support and advice to our team
- Be the first line of contact with our external IT-partners.
- Analyse business requirements and provide technology guidance/input for design, implementation and maintenance activities
- Proactively propose solutions that can improve our day-to-day operations.
- Work independently on the implementation and maintenance of internal databases & software tools.
- Monitor the latest software technologies.
- Be the person of contact with internal and external experts.
- Search for new projects and trajectories for the further developments of our company
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in applied computer science or an equivalent degree.
- Database: SQL
- You have experience working in a Microsoft Azure environment. Linux is a plus.
- You have experience with several le types such as JSON, XML, XBRL, etc.
- You have the ability to work independently.
- You are communicative and can express yourself in a diplomatic and unbiased way.
- AI-skills are a plus (ML, NLP)
What do we offer you?
We offer an attractive and open working environment in which people are supported to be self-starting and given freedom to develop their skills. Roles within Econopolis are de ned but we o er significant flexibility to evolve. You will be working with an entrepreneurial team that is a mix of young talent and seasoned financial professionals in a strong and fast-growing company.